Tuesday, May 11, 2010

C-Tran

Sorry for the lull in posts, I went on vacation.  To Vermont, where apparently they still live in the dark ages and Verizon doesn't work. 

However, on the ride to the airport, I notcied that MARTA still announces the airport as your connection point to C-Tran, which, in case you live under a rock, ended service over a month ago.  Furthermore, I took these pictures on the train today:
Exhibit A

Exhibit B

MARTA is still advertising C-Tran service on the train!  I feel like this is misleading to people who never watch the news or folks from out of town.  And MARTA, I know you like stickers, cause you put them all over the signs to change them to the Gold line, so how about y'all make some new signs stating that C-Tran is no longer in operation and send out some interns to put them on the trains and buses.  Or I'll do it, whatever.
blog comments powered by Disqus