Wednesday, May 5, 2010

MARTA Monsters!

Yesterday, That's MARTA! and I filmed a couple of etiquette videos, and man, did we have a blast.  I personally think they're both adorable and hilarious.  Other opinions, however, seemed to be mixed.  The Bus Nerd loved them, so did Two, DT seemed a little underwhelmed, and One, well, he wanted to make sure we weren't getting paid for this because he didn't want MARTA to have to explain to MARTOC why they spent money during a tight budget on two girls playing with stuffed animals. 

I'm pretty sure I don't like One.

I feel like this is the kind of crazy stuff that has what it takes to go viral.  It'll spread all over the interwebs like only the best crazy stuff will.  But until I get the edited one back (yea, edited, we're professional!) I made some stills that I'm pretty sure MARTA should use as posters. 



As you can see, we're going with a monster theme.  The monsters are doing the bad things, and then there's a MARTA bear and Marty the MARTA worm to tell us how to behave correctly. 

Yup.  We're gonna be FAMOUS.  MARTA should snatch us up before the Cartoon Network does. 
blog comments powered by Disqus