Friday, December 4, 2009

MIA

I'm sorry I've been MIA, if y'all knew my life, you wouldn't hold it against me.  And the Accidental Commuter is finishing up finals, apparently that's more important than blogging - the nerve!  But I promise there will be shenanigans happening soon.  In the mean time, I haven't been on the train too much because of car needs (mainly, hauling crap back and forth - o joy!) so I'm without awesome stories.  Two and I carpooled for Thanksgiving, I made him pose with a wooden bear statue outside of a gas station in Hollywood Georgia, but then I realized that would reveal his identity, and he's real concerned over that.  Something about his job, can't be associated, blah blah blah.  So, y'all are spared of the evidence of my torture.  However, on the way back from Asheville, we drove past a railroad museum and Two didn't want to stop.  I did, but he said no.  Can you imagine?  What kind of world is it that Two won't go to the train museum with me?  One was in shock.

But he let me stop at a Christmas store, so all was forgiven.  I bought a train ornament.  What has become of me?

Tomorrow the train goes up at the office, and then I will post my pictures of the Polar Express.  Until then, I found another nutso who combines his love of art and transit:

Trash bags + train grates = art!
blog comments powered by Disqus