Monday, December 7, 2009

Special Thanks to the City of Austin

This is only slightly relevant to public transportation. But I thought that it was awesome and it made me smile on a day when it seemed that nothing could. This has probably already circled the circles of the people inside the Big Circle. My proclivity to tragic unhipness would almost guarantee it. If it wasn't so late I'd grab my copy of "The Dharma Bums" and cruise down to Aurora, just to say I tried.

I would like to add that my SUV has a back-up cam and I think that people who wear scarves and flip-flops together just look stupid.

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/aus/1386329514.html

1 comment:

  1. It's a totally relevant blog, because hipsters ride transit because it's cool. It scared me a little though, but thank goodness I dyed my hair back to a respectable black as opposed to my "highlights of an unusual, biologically impossible color." But I don't do scarves and flip flops. I'm not sure about the tattoo thing, though.

    I'm scene, which is like so much better. Right?

    I am way too old to be scene.

    ReplyDelete