Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Airport Photo Shoot

Today was our first MARTA photo shoot at the airport.  We meet at 7 AM (yuck!) to work in the optimal lighting.  That meant I was up at 5:30, after a night of phone calls at the shelter. 

I kept having fun posing with my Breeze card in all sorts of fun pictures, but the photographer, Dan, kept telling me those weren't the sort of pictures they were after.  But it was loads of fun and I'm looking forward to the next shoot Sunday.I'm thinking that for this one, we need to have fun and be goofy.  We're supposed to revamp MARTA's image, right?  I think we need photos of the Boob Tap, people posing silly, and the like.  Who's with me?

Until I get the DVD of the shoot and unload my video ( ie figure out how to upload my video) here are some pictures from this morning:

PS the photographer who's donating his time to the studio is Dan at Studio 7 Photography.  Their stylist/ producer is Charlene.  Check them out!
blog comments powered by Disqus