Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter MARTA!!!

I'm starting to get disappointed in you, Atlanta.  You're letting DC get the better of you, and how am I going to look to all my friends, like Metro Man?  I always use WMATA as a comparison as to how awesome MARTA is, like WMATA had another bus wreck last weekend.  I don't know when the last MARTA bus wreck was, but since I don't remember it, I'm gonna say it's been a while.  I keep up with these sorts of things.  And MARTA's not derailed in like, this century, I think.

Anyways, for all the awesome MARTA is, the Washington Post sponsors a Peep Diorama Contest.  And that, my friends, is pretty much the coolest Marketing idea ever.  Next year, I think it's time we peeped it up.

Happy Easter!!!

Photo is Unsuck DC Metro's contribution to the contest.  Peeps cramed in a tin can.  Metro fail, MARTA win.
blog comments powered by Disqus