Monday, April 5, 2010

Continuing Transportation in Clayton County

This weekend my parents were in town, which means that I got drug all over the greater Atlanta region, even down to the outlets south of the city.

I hate outlets. 

But, on the way there, we had breakfast in Jonesboro (Clayton County) at a Waffle House.  Yum.  I had a pecan waffle, of course.  And posted on the door of the Waffle House was this awesome sign:

This company, Continuing Transportation, is providing commuting options to Clayton County.  I know nothing about it, but I think it's great how the community is rallying together.  I also heard that churches were trying to provide service as well, using their own vans.

You can find out more about Continuing Transportation and their schedule on their blog.  The apparently only run in during rush hour times and at designated stops, but their website says that they will pick up at bus stops if they're not full and they see someone waiting.

Who's still waiting at bus stops?

Check them out at: http://atwtransport.blogspot.com

And if anyone's used them, let me know.  I might try them for the heck of it sometime.
blog comments powered by Disqus