Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

In honor of transit fun, Two and I are carpooling to our respective families for turkey day - so look for a blog on our adventures once we return to the city.  I even made him pose with a wooden bear outside a gas station.  He hates me. 

Anyways, I'm way out here in the country, where I grew up, sans trains and buses.  However, I plan to spend my holiday running around the mountains in Big Red, our Dodge Ram, and maybe on the Harley if it doesn't snow tomorrow!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving cct girl! Remind me to tell you about the transit-themed duvet cover that I saw the other day. (No, I didn't buy it. It was ugly and that would just be weird). Have a safe trip home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duvet cover?!?! Now I have to know!

    ReplyDelete