Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Twitter

I tweet, do you?  My account is under ruchinadoll if you're so inclined, but that's not why I'm writing.  I'm writing because both the CCT and MARTA have twitter accounts.  They even advertise the CCT account on the buses.  I actually intended to write this blog to make fun of the CCT because they hadn't used the account since the floods in September.  But guess what, they recently left a tweet, advertising their new route! 

CCT added a route from Austell to Six Flags to the Holmes station, route 35.  So there's at least one good thing for transit in Atlanta - a new option!  Now if someone can work on Clayton county......

Good job CCT!

3 comments:

  1. Mass transit twitter. . . Oh dear lord.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a Twitter account (I don't really care what everyone I know just had for dinner or if their kid has a soccer game tonight) but if I did, I would probably subscribe to MARTA's tweets. It would be nice to have those cryptic "we're having mechanical difficulties" messages delivered to my phone so that I can make the decision to drive rather than getting stuck at the Buckhead station for an hour and a half and missing class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG AC if you got twitter we could follow one another and then you'll know all about what I do! Well hell, don't you already know all about what I do?

    ReplyDelete