Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Boob Tap

Friday night That's MARTA! and I went out on the town.  We met at Five Points and walked to the Elliot Street Pub, which is where a bunch of the transit oriented hang out.  That's not the point of this post, though, the point is that we got into a conversation which lead us down the path of The Boob Tap.

See, girls will stick stuff in our bras, especially when we are wearing dress pants or skirts and have no pockets.  I hate pocket books and they're not a speedy way to store stuff.  Bras are.  The two main things that go in there are my cell phone and my Breeze card.  Among those girls talking at the bar, we all agreed, Breeze cards are best stored via bra.  I'm always terrified the thing is going to fall out of my pants pocket so I check it constantly if I stick it there.  And I have lost the thing a couple of times.  Not permanently, but it's been missing before, for sure.  Things stay pretty secure in a bra.

So this led us to discussing the possibility of The Boob Tap.  That's right, tapping in or out without removing the card.  Well, this morning there weren't too many people hanging around Kensington Station, so I Boob Tapped.  It totally works.  I'm sure it looks funny as all get out, but now I can use my tatas for the power of transit.
blog comments powered by Disqus