Monday, March 15, 2010

Obsessions

I have two obsessions, Etsy.com and transit.  As a psychologist, I can safely diagnose myself with Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder, not quite OCD, but definitely show a tendency towards obsessions.  (And you are not allowed to use this against me!)  As a kid it was any sword-swinging superhero (holla to my She-ra fans!) and Egyptology.  Now, as I've matured, it looks like transit is my new thing. 

I tell you this because occasionally I go to etsy.com and type in the word train.  I find AWESOME stuff there.  But the most awesomest, I have to say, are these:

Most rad earrings ever

Therefore, you should buy some for yourself or your woman.  Or man.  Or buy me the matching necklace.  Whatever.  Derrick is awesome, give him all your moneys.

And yes, I did have them customized and they totally say CCTgirl.  I am SO cool.



PRINCESS OF POWER!
blog comments powered by Disqus